We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
- Marketing Day: Google warns of app risk, social media report, TrustArc survey & more
- Improving the customer experience means getting search right
- Do Google reviews impact local ranking?
- Winning the social media marketing game
- Vivoom turns user-generated content into user-created ads
- TrustArc Survey: Most US, EU companies will comply with GDPR by year’s end
- Report: Social media sentiment not predictive of offline brand outcomes
- Keeping up with the pace of advertising, MRC proposes updates to its ad verification guidelines
- Report: Companies increase martech spend but struggle to keep up with the speed of its growth
- The spirit vs. the letter of the email law & the bits in between
- Third-party app store owner files EU complaint about being blocked by Google
- Marketing Day: Facebook fined, SMX Advanced recap, blockchain consortium & more
- You’ll love what the MarTech agenda has to offer
- Twitter testing Promoted Trend Spotlight ads that give brands space atop the Explore tab
- Where will Facebook’s growth come from? Instagram
- YouTube’s Copyright Match Tool finds videos uploaded without the creator’s permission
- IBM, Mediaocean announce blockchain consortium to tackle what’s wrong with ad tech
- Facebook receives $664,000 UK privacy fine, which could have been $1.9B under GDPR
- Twitter is removing locked accounts from follower counts
- SMX Advanced 2018 Session Recap: Maximizing the Impact of Online Video Ads
- Facebook to begin testing new ‘Highlights’ feature that lets users save Stories
- Marketing Day: Instagram expands ads, Amazon Prime Day, Google Marketing Live & more
- Simpli.fi’s ‘addressable geo-fencing’ enables individual household targeting but at scale
- Link to my awesome content, please!
- The small business owners guide to conquering SEO: The glossary
"Patriot: the person who can holler the loudest without knowing what he is hollering about."
~ Mark Twain
~ Mark Twain